Are you passionate about creating an environment for students to succeed? Do you have what it takes to build and nurture school community relationships for the delivery of services to students, parents, and school staff? Then, Communities In Schools of Ohio wants YOU! We're looking for a Regional Director of Programs & Community Partnerships for the Southwest Ohio Region.
Communities In Schools OverviewMaking a difference in the lives of students since 1993, CIS of Ohio works IN schools to ensure students have the resources they need. Our mission is to surround students with a community of support to empower them to succeed in school and in life, despite immediate and systemic barriers. Visit our website at www.ciskids.org.
- You have experience and a high comfort level working with schools, students, families, school districts, community organizations, businesses, universities, and volunteers.
- You have a deep commitment to the well-being and educational success of all children by supporting the success of schools and families.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a demonstrated ability to apply strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- You possess the knowledge, skills, and personal attributes necessary for a management and leadership professional to support the operations and strategic direction of organizational leadership.
- You are a flexible, creative, open communicator that takes initiative and fosters a welcoming and inclusive work environment.
- You demonstrate the attributes and qualities of positive collaboration and deliver excellent customer service both internally and externally.
Essential Competencies of the Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory and management experience.
- Experience in the field of youth development and/or in a school setting.
- Experience in program development.
- Ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis in the Dayton and Cincinnati areas and occasionally to Columbus for team meetings and events that may require overnight stays.